Tradition – Quality – Design
Its longstanding tradition is what makes BORGMANN1772 a premium German Liquor
- Privileged pharmacy since 1772 through the Duke of Braunschweig.
- Produced for over 125 years following strict instructions from the court-chemist.
- Secret formula passed on from one generation to the next.
The design merges the traditional with the modern
- International artists give each edition of the aluminum bottles an individual design.
- Only the logo, coat of arms, bottle form and content remain unchanged.
- Through keeping the editions consistently limited, every BORGMANN1772 edition is unique and a sought after collector’s item.
The unique taste is what gives BORGMANN1772 its claim of quality
- Produced in a manufacturing process that is originated in the ancient knowledge of the pharmacist’s family.
- Until today without exception, each bottle is produced from hand-picked, natural ingredients.
- Its taste is perfected through the use of medicinal and aromatic plants such as cinchona bark, galangal, gentian and cloves.
- Highly effective through its exceptional recipe.
- The liquor is cooled in a balanced aging process, then filtered in small batches, tasted and packed.